Monday, September 28, 2009

High Five Yogi

My good friend and excellent all round human Yogi sent me this you tube link for a guy who cycles round New York high-fiving people. He sent me said link with an accompanying request; to put it on this blog. However, if I am being terribly honest, I did not like the video that much...I almost did, but not quite (sorry Yogi). However, since I'd cleverly and hilariously replied to his 'you should put this on your blog' comment with the genius retort 'I'll put YOU on my blog' - I will.


Also, Yogi is coming out to stay in New Zealand with me in 2 weeks time! I am proper excited.

1 comment:

  1. Err... this isn't what I intended. You're wrong, the video is brilliant. Just cuz it's not hauntingly beautiful, doesn't detract from the fact that it's a heartwarming look at someone trying to take people out of themselves and do something unexpected, and an interesting insight into different people's reactions to things like this.

    ReplyDelete