Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'm back, maybe...

In March my New Zealand work visa expired, it was no coincidence that this was also around the time of my last post. It turns out to be true what they say; unemployment really does breed lethargy (I'm not sure if they do say that, but it sure is true). Sans job I had more time for in depth internet nibbling and the search for tasty art/design/music nuggets but instead I lost interest in it and for this poor unloved blog...

Since then I've come home from NZ, got a new job and moved to Chester; so here we are again, meandering through the interweb stumbling and falling over its delights. Will my rekindled enthusiasm last? Who knows? Will anyone read this and therefore care? Almost certainly no. But nevertheless; hello again.

No comments:

Post a Comment